Brand Factory: India's first Unbranded to Branded Festival

Post or Find exciting deals on your Favourite Brands and Stores in your city.
saurabh

Post by saurabh » Wed May 23, 2018 6:13 pm

brand-factory-branded-30-5-18.jpg
FAQ's for Unbranded to Branded Festival

Q 1: What is the Campaign period for Unbranded to Branded Promo ?
A: 30th May to 3rd June 2018

Q 2: Will I get cash on my old merchandise?
A: Value for old merchandise will be provided only in the form of “Redemption Gift Vouchers” (RGV)

Q 3 : The offer is valid on what products?
A: kids apparel, Ladies Western and Ethnic Top wear, T-shirts, Shirts, Denims (Mens & Womens), Chinos, Formal Trousers, Sports Footwear, Suits & Blazers, Luggage, Backpack, Duffle Bag, Handbags

Q 4: Is the offer valid on everything in store? Are there any exceptions ?
A: No, the offer is not valid on Leggings, Shorts, Tracks, Nightwear, Lingerie, Mens Accessories, Jewellery, Sunglasses, Beauty and Home care, Ladies Footwear (Except for sports footwear).

Q 5: Can I use my “Redemption Gift Vouchers” (RGV) on anything in the store?
A: No, “Redemption Gift Vouchers” (RGV) can be redeemed only on the category of merchandise mentioned on it. For eg. Gift Voucher for T shirt will be valid only on purchase of T shirt.

Q 6: Can I redeem the “Redemption Gift Vouchers” (RGV) whenever i want to?
A: No, “Redemption Gift Vouchers” (RGV) is valid between 30th May to 3rd June 2018

Q 7: Where do I submit my old/unbranded clothes? OR Where will I get the “Redemption Gift Vouchers” (RGV) in exchange of my old/unbranded clothes?
A: Old/Unbranded clothes needs to be submitted at the Xchange Kiosk. OR
You will get the “Redemption Gift Vouchers” (RGV) at the Xchange Kiosk.

Q 8: How many merchandise can I exchange at a time?
A: There are no limits to exchanging merchandise, however bulk exchange is not allowed.(Only Retail exchange allowed)

Q 9: Can I get my damaged/torned/soiled merchandise?
A: The old merchandise should not be dirty, soiled or torn.

Q 10: How many “Redemption Gift Vouchers” (RGV) will I get on the old/unbranded merchandise?
A: Single “Redemption Gift Vouchers” (RGV) will be issued against single old merchandise which can be used against the purchase of same category merchandise before 3rd June

Q 11: Can I club 2 “Redemption Gift Vouchers” (RGV) to purchase 1 merchandise?
A: No 2 “Redemption Gift Vouchers” (RGV) can be clubbed to purchase a single product

Q 12: Can I reclaim my old/unbranded merchandise?
A: No old merchandise can be reclaimed once “Redemption Gift Vouchers” (RGV) is issued

Q 13: What is the role of the Head Cashier in this overall campaign?
A : Very Important role :
1. : Head cashier to handover the Redemption Gift Voucher (RGV) quota to the “Xchange Kiosk” during the store opening hrs (Store can define the number of vouchers to be issued per day)
2. “Xchange Kiosk” to maintain the list of merchandise vis-vis the Redemption Gift Voucher (RGV) issued – To be supervised by the head cashier
3. End of the day Head cashier to tally with “Xchange Kiosk” merchandise with issuance of Redemption Gift Voucher (RGV) + overall redemptions
4. Proper daily tracker to be maintained and end of the campaign – Zonal commercial to send a report to the HO operations team

Q 14: Who will fix the commercials with Xchange Vendors, Xchange products & do the audit?
A: Zonal business operations along with City commercials

Q 15: For each of the Xchange product,,what is the “Redemption Gift Vouchers” (RGV) ?
A: These are vouchers which will be issued as per the Xchange products and the cashiers will need to use this during billing to pass the discount benefits to customers. RGV is as per above list mentioned for Xchange value. RGV will be printed locally.

Q 16: Which are non-participating stores ?
A. Non Participating stores - Surat, Bhuj & Aurangabad ( New Stores in New Cities)

Terms & Conditions:

Redemption Gift Vouchers:
1) Unbranded to Branded Promo/Campaign is valid from 30th May to 3rd June 2018

2) Value for old merchandise will be provided in the form of Redemption Gift Voucher (RGV). Value for Old is applicable on kids apparel, Ladies Western and Ethnic Top wear, T-shirts, Shirts, Denims, Chinos, Formal Trousers, Sports Shoes, Suits & Blazers, Luggage, Backpack, Duffle Bag, Handbags

3) Redemption Gift Voucher (RGV) can be redeemed only on the category of merchandise mentioned on it. For eg. Redemption Gift Voucher (RGV) for T shirt will be valid only on purchase of T-shirt.

4) Redemption Gift Voucher (RGV) is valid between 30th May to 3rd June 2018

5) Redemption Gift Voucher (RGV) shall be redeemed in full, partial redemption is not allowed under the said period

6) Old/Unbranded clothes needs to be submitted at the Xchange Kiosk. No bulk merchandise to be Xchanged is allowed. Only for Retail customers

7) Single Redemption Gift Voucher (RGV) will be issued against single old merchandise

8) Redemption Gift Voucher (RGV) can be used against the purchase of same category merchandise before 3rd June

9) No 2 Redemption Gift Voucher (RGV) can be clubbed to purchase a single product

10) No old merchandise can be reclaimed once Redemption Gift Voucher (RGV) is issued

11) Participation in the Unbranded to branded promo is purely voluntary and not binding to the customers

12) Exceptions list - the offer is not valid on Leggings, Shorts, Tracks, Nightwear, Lingerie, Mens Accessories, Jewellery, Sunglasses, Beauty and Home care, Ladies Footwear (Except for sports footwear).

13) In case of any disputes, the decision of Brand Factory will be final and binding. Litigation, if any, is subject to jurisdiction of courts in Mumbai

14) By participating in the Unbranded to Branded promo, customer agrees to remain bound by the terms and conditions of the promo as modified from time to time by Brand Factory in its sole discretion

15) Unbranded to Branded promo is brought to the customer solely on the basis of the concentrated efforts of Brand Factory and in the event of non-happening of the promo for reasons beyond anybody's control or due to the act of God, Force Majeure conditions: Brand Factory shall not be liable, responsible to any claims for this promo

16) Non Participating stores - Surat, Bhuj & Aurangabad